Important Info to help you Vote For Adam – Links to Register, Update Your Address, Vote By Mail.
Need to Register To Vote or Update Your Address? Here is info from David Orr, Cook County Clerk
1. Update your voter registration to your new address if you need to;
Then send the link below to a friend – maybe someone who just moved.
- This link works for any Illinois citizen who will be 18 by Nov. 6*.
- Online Registration takes about 2 minutes. You’ll need a driver’s license or state ID.
- Register or make updates online by Sunday, March 4.
- No ID? You can still register. Follow the link above for a mail-in registration form.
- If you register on paper, put it in the mail by Feb. 20.
To register online: ova.elections.il.gov
Per the IL State Board of Elections –
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY 2/20/18: http://www.elections.il.gov/CalendarEventsPage.aspx?Date=fbdv4kkw70E11NnAtwLyisyR7U3T6pGE
Need Your Ballot Mailed to You?
2. Apply to have your ballot mailed to you
- Only works if you’re registered. If not, see step 1!
- Mail ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, March 20.
To have your Lake County Ballot mailed to you: https://www.lakecountyil.gov/351/Voter-Power